Being a busy Creatorpreneur, it’s so helpful to have the tools and graphics you need within reach at all times. But when you work with multiple tools and use graphics, photos, and images from a variety of locations on the web, things can get a little crazy!
In this graphic elements guide, we’re going to help you find the design tools you need and organize them so that you can grab them with a click of the mouse.
Take a look below at the list of tools.
Then check out the steps to organizing your graphics content.
CREATORPRENEUR TOOLS & RESOURCES
In striving for the best, it’s impossible to just use one resource for all of your design needs. So, we’ve gathered some of our own resources to share with you here. You’ll find helpful resources to add to your design toolbox, so take a look:
- Find graphics on the web
- Unique background designs
- Special fonts
- Photos and designs for Facebook
- Free stock photos and videos
- Graphics Creator design templates
- Motion graphics backgrounds (watch the video below for more info)
If you haven’t been to the Laughingbird website lately, you’ll now find a simple menu for all of our product collections right on the home page.
This is how we’re organizing our graphics to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.
Of course, you can always click on the little looking glass on the top right of the page to search for “logo”, “motion”, “Pinterest”, “YouTube”, “characters”, etc.
Jump over and take a look at all of the design goodies!
CREATORPRENEUR TIP – Organizing Your Graphics
You may be expecting us to offer you some fancy way of keeping track of your graphics. Sorry, but it’s just too simple for that. And you don’t need to spend any money on tools to help.
Here’s a simple, no cost organizing system for downloadable software and graphics:
- First, Graphics Creator templates are automatically placed inside the appropriate folders during installation. Don’t move them. Every time you open the software, those graphics will be available to you in the menu.
- For all downloadable graphics that you get from Laughingbird Software that aren’t installed in the software (e.g, Create A Scene PNG elements), just save them in a folder on your desktop named “Graphics” (or whatever works for you). Then you can easily open the folder and click and drag any image directly from the folder onto the Graphics Creator canvas or upload it into another program.
- For all downloaded graphics that you get from other design resources, place them inside a folder titled based on the type of graphic (“Backgrounds”, “Badges”, “Buttons”, etc.)… Then move this folder into your “Graphics” folder.
Continue to do this so that you only need to access ONE folder… “Graphics”. And your graphic elements will be where you can grab them easily to drag right onto your canvas or upload them into other programs.